IGNORED

Tagging multi-disc albums so it shows as one album?

Tagging a 2-disc album as "disc 1 of 2..." works well in iTunes: I get the album to show as one.

In Audirvana 2 as well as minimserver/Lightning DS (AURALiC ARIES), they show as two albums.

So...

1- How do I make them to show as one album in Audirvana 2 (v2.0.4 to be precise)?

2- Are there settings in minimserver I can tweak to do this?

Thx!

NUC10i7 + Roon ROCK > dCS Rossini APEX DAC + dCS Rossini Master Clock 

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

Audio Note Kondo Ongaku > Avantgarde Duo Mezzo

Signal cables: Kondo Silver, Crystal Cable phono

Power cables: Kondo, Shunyata, van den Hul

system pics

If in doubt, RTFM :)

I can never bring myself to RTFM.

Thx ELF.

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

system pics

Tagging a 2-disc album as "disc 1 of 2..." works well in iTunes: I get the album to show as one.

To get 2 and 3 disk CD sets to show as one in my iTunes lib, I set all the tracks 'Album Name' the same (no disk#), embed the same cover art image, and make sure the 'Compilation flag is the same. That works for me, and I have had to do all these things to get it to work in some strange situations.

I don't know how that would affect A 2, or minimserver, but try it and see...

To get 2 and 3 disk CD sets to show as one in my iTunes lib, I set all the tracks 'Album Name' the same (no disk#), embed the same cover art image, and make sure the 'Compilation flag is the same. That works for me, and I have had to do all these things to get it to work in some strange situations.

I don't know how that would affect A 2, or minimserver, but try it and see...

Yes that's exactly what I've been doing but only works in iTunes, not in A2 or minimserver (at least not without some tweaks)

system pics

Yes that's exactly what I've been doing but only works in iTunes, not in A2 or minimserver (at least not without some tweaks)

Are both having the exactly same album artist?

Same album artist and same album title shows up 100% consistent in my A+ library as one album.

Are both having the exactly same album artist?

Same album artist and same album title shows up 100% consistent in my A+ library as one album.

Yes, and as I said, in iTunes they show up just fine. The problem is A2 and minimserver. I don't use iTunes on my main system anymore.

system pics