IGNORED

Fugazi to release original demo tape

Cool, thanks for the head's up... I will check it out. I like this sort of stuff *.

* Fugazi's sound does not meet the definition of "music," as per the International Association of High School Music Appreciation Instructors Definitional Guidelines (originally published in 1964, as amended), in that music must contain all of the following elements in order to be categorized as "music": melody, harmony and rhythm (a.k.a. riddim). Thus one cannot refer to the sounds produced by Fugazi as "music" but one could refer to it as "the sound of whales humping", "stuff", etc.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

Still love the begining of "Waiting Room". Can't wait for this one.

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo