IGNORED

>100 highres albums discounted and other discount codes for Qobuz

Just received this email from Qobuz and figured I should share it:

Les studio masters 24 bits à prix spécial dans les albums à télécharger en qualité CD (Lossless), Studio Masters

Not sure how long this promotion lasts, the email said until June 30, the website says until June 27, which would have been the day before they send the this email so I assume that must be a typo.

There are quite a number of interesting albums in the list, worth checking out.

And no, I'm not affiliated with Qobuz in any way.

Les studio masters 24 bits à prix spécial dans les albums à télécharger en qualité CD (Lossless), Studio Masters

Not sure how long this promotion lasts, the email said until June 30, the website says until June 27, which would have been the day before they send the this email so I assume that must be a typo.

Anything particular interesting there, 'cause don't see anything big…

--

Krzysztof Maj

http://mkrzych.wordpress.com/

"Music is the highest form of art. It is also the most noble. It is human emotion, captured, crystallised, encased… and then passed on to others." - By Ken Ishiwata

Anything particular interesting there, 'cause don't see anything big…

There are quite a lot of the great blue note classics (Something Else, Idle Moments, Song For My Father, Blue Train, Midnight Blue, Sidewinder, Speak No Evil), Maiden Voyage, all of these are absolute are must haves for me.

Otherwise I can recommend: Diana Krall Quiet Nights, Ella & Louis, Janine Jansen's Bach Violin Concertos (the latter is controversial, but I like it), and the Nora Jones albums

Manu Katché's latest album is very well recorded, but a bit too "pop" for me, I have friends who like it though.

There are quite a lot of the great blue note classics (Something Else, Idle Moments, Song For My Father, Blue Train, Midnight Blue, Sidewinder, Speak No Evil), Maiden Voyage, all of these are absolute are must haves for me.

Otherwise I can recommend: Diana Krall Quiet Nights, Ella & Louis, Janine Jansen's Bach Violin Concertos (the latter is controversial, but I like it), and the Nora Jones albums

Manu Katché's latest album is very well recorded, but a bit too "pop" for me, I have friends who like it though.

Yes, I was considering Manu Katche, but agree, it's not so jazzy. Diana Krall and Norah Jones albums I've already own, so not so much for me I guess. Thanks Musicophile.

--

Krzysztof Maj

http://mkrzych.wordpress.com/

"Music is the highest form of art. It is also the most noble. It is human emotion, captured, crystallised, encased… and then passed on to others." - By Ken Ishiwata

Thanks for sharing this.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull