IGNORED

SATA 2 sounds better than SATA 3 ?

Because, as we all know, if it is logical it must be the whole, complete, Truth.

Wait. What's the difference between validity and soundness, again?

My favorite audiophile arguments are those that include some variation on this: "Well, I can't imagine it, therefore it must be false." As if imagination was somehow a deciding factor on reality.

Then there are these: "Well, my system doesn't show it, therefore it must not be real." As if your experience with your system were valid (or even relevant) for all systems, everywhere -- or any other system, anywhere.

And then there are these: "Well, this can't be true because of [insert some mathematical, electrical, chemical, or physical principle here]". As if Natural Law were ever in any interesting sense true, or a reasonable replacement for actual experience (especially) when said experience is so cheaply achieved, or that any methodological objection is in some way a valid contradiction to an existential claim. Okay, that last bit is tendentious, but it's a hoot to argue.

Not to say that either side is right or wrong here, but if we're gonna play with words, lets at least keep the goalposts clearly in view.

Anyway, game on.

Hey Scott,

Are you for available to hire for debating this issue in other threads and on other forums?

Do you charge extra for posting on Hydrogenaudio?

Just curious.

Joel