IGNORED

Apple!

I'm sure my Apple fanboi credentials are firmly established, but even with my very much now non-SOTA Samsung TV, I can watch it 60 degrees off perpendicular and it looks absolutely fine.

I wonder if they could patent something that would automatically adjust the sampling frequency of audio MIDI to match that of the music being played back in iTunes?

Not sure this would be a good TV app - more of a receiver thing. I wouldn't be worried as Samsung.

Plus both companies behave horribly if push comes to shove. As an Apple customer since the 1970's nearly continuously, I have no illusions about the boys from Cupertino.

You can just see an engineer from Samsung clenching their fist and muttering that under their breath as they read this! *S*. Just like Ferris Bueler and his principle, Apple must drive them crazy.

Apple invention automatically adjusts A/V settings based on user positioning and environment

--

Audio System: Mac Mini (w/Roon) -> USB -> NAD Masters M51 -> Ayre K-5xeMP -> Ayre V-5xe -> Thiel CS3.7's

You can just see an engineer from Samsung clenching their fist and muttering that under their breath as they read this!

I very much doubt it as Apple are losing market share to Samsung and are no longer the richest company in the world, having just been toppled by Exxon . . . Samsung have nowt to worry about fella ;)

Apple no longer world's top company | News24

Tim

"Songs are really just very interesting things to be doing with the air." - Tom Waits

Main: Custom W10/JRiver/FLAC music server | Rega DAC | Rega Brio-R | MA Bronze2

I very much doubt it as Apple are losing market share to Samsung and are no longer the richest company in the world, having just been toppled by Exxon . . . Samsung have nowt to worry about fella ;)

Apple no longer world's top company | News24

Who cares...?

Oh, Apple Haters care!

Eloise

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.