IGNORED

A few goodies...

I'm looking to consolidate and clean up the stuff here, and it won't hurt my feelings to make a few bucks towards that NAD 390DD I want to buy either!

Open to offers, just please don't be insulted if I decline an offer for less than the suggested sale prices here. :)

Payment by Paypal, asking price includes shipping to sites in the continental U.S., but you pay all the packing and shipping costs if you offer less and I accept. Or if you want it shipped out of the country, all the packing, shipping, customs, duties, VAT taxes, or whatever your particular county requires. Or you can pick this stuff up here in the Austin Texas area. Shipping is by Fedex ground unless you wish to pay for faster shipping.

Now that all the dirty details are out there:

(1) Khartago Stereo Amp - $1200. Built in January 2012 by Klaus, used here with the Maggies that are no longer here. It sounds very very good, and is in perfect condition. Klaus tells me it is 90% a "Kismet" amplifier, excepting only it is in a Khartago case. I can't verify that because I don't necessarily know what a "Kismet" amplifier is. This is, again according to Klaus, a $2300 amplifier, in the end I paid about $1800 for it, and I will sell it here for $1200. Comes with a letter from me transferring ownership and warranty rights. Currently tuned for 119v power.

I AM NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER - laugh all you want at these darn pictures, but don't tell me about it, okay? These were taken in brilliant sunshine, the marking you see on the top are my fingerprints, and are not even visible in normal light. In fact, I only saw then in the photo, and just checked the unit to make sure.

IMG_0358.jpg (This is the rear view, showing the upgraded WRT terminals.)

IMG_0359.jpg (Front view of pristine front panel. There is a tiny blue LED in the exact center that glows quite politely to let you know the unit is powered. )

IMG_0360.jpg (The infamous top shot, showing the huge torrodial transformer and dual heatsinks. I can't find the right tool to take the cover off, so I don't have any inside shots. )

----------------------------

(2) Two Logitech Squeezebox Touch's - $400 for both or $210 each. Includes the remote controls. These will either be flashed back to normal loads or sent with the USB kernel installed, as you choose. We have two too many of these. Picture is from the website, not the actual units. Perfect condition on these.

71v0UxUTQfL._AA1500_.jpg

----------------------------

(1) NAD 315 Integrated Amp - $195. Nice sound, easy to use, and the jack of all trades little amp. We have two of them, this one has been sitting in my office for about two years. It is in perfect condition and sounds great. Comes with remote control.

nad-c315bee-stereo-integrated-amplifier.33488109.jpg

-----------------------------

(1) HP Pavilion p6240f Desktop PC - $325

hp-pavilion-a6712f-2.jpg

Core 2 Quad Q8300 (Y) 2.5 GHz (95W)

1333 MHz front side bus

Socket AM3

Intel G43 Express

Motherboard:

Manufacturer: Pegatron

Motherboard Name: IPIEL-LA3

HP/Compaq motherboard name: Eureka3-GL8

Power supply: 300W

Machine has an upgraded NVIDIA video card, DVD burner w/Lightscribe, media card readers, etc. Runs VMWARE beautifully, and of course has ALC 8885 audio with S/PDIF output (24/192k), etc. Does not have a wireless card in it, has 6gb of RAM installed, is missing two cover slots in the back. Good little computer for what it is, loaded with Windows7 Ultimate.

I no longer have the original shipping container, so it is going to cost a little extra to ship. Probably run me something like $25 to ship to you. :)

Picture is from the website again. Good condition, a few minor scratches and such.

-Paul

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

I also have a couple 2005 vintage PowerPC Mac Minis that run iTunes and Pure Music just fine. $50 each or both for $85. Loaded with 10.5.

A set of PSB Image B4s- mini speakers with a great sound, in cherry finish. $200?

How about an AS/400 Model 820 licensed with 5.3 or 5.4 with compilers and SQL, a few hundred gigabytes of disk. pickup only on this guy. No reasonable offer refused. Perhaps even no unreasonable offer refused!

Paul

Robert A. Heinlein

How much for the cat?

That's Persephone, the Egyptian Mau - the one that launched one of my Macbooks off on a ballistic trajectory. :) Her upkeep is rather expensive that way, so I guess we had best keep her. (*sigh*) It is tempting...

Robert A. Heinlein

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...