IGNORED

Pinterest-ing!

Lately it seems there is much discussion on & offline about Pinterest. The impression I had before visiting the site this morning was that I would find recipes and lots of decorating tips, but I checked it out none-the-less. Yup .. just as I thought. So I decided to search for "audiophile" and here is a link to one of the few "pinned" photos I found:

http://pinterest.com/pin/268104984036428762/

I just envision my poor Maggies ..

This thread must be deleted immediately, before my wife sees it!!!

;)

Digital: Schiit Yggy + Gumby, Meridian Explorer2

Headphone: Woo WA22, Audez'e LCD3, Beyerdynamic T1

Amplification: Pass Labs INT30A, Focal 1027be

Analog: VPI Classic, Soundsmith Zephy, EAR 834P

LastFM: WharfRatJustin

He's the type of audiophile that's "constantly trying to hide his wires and components and making them look...cute". Really? Cute?

That would explain why...

Cheers,

Bill

Mac Mini 2011, 60 gb SSD, 8gb ram; PureMusic & BitPerfect; Wavelength Audio Cosecant V3 DAC; Wireworld Silver Starlight usb interconnect; McIntosh C2200 preamp; pair of McIntosh MC252 SS amps run as monoblocks; vintage MC240 Tube amp and 50th Anniversary MC275 tube amps; Krell LAT-2\'s on Sound Anchors; JL Audio F112 subwoofer; Nirvana SX ltd interconnects and speaker cables and power cords; PS Audio P5

My God man!

That's offensive.

Poor guy. Must really love his wife.

Mark B - 70's Audiophile Dinosaur - Mac Mini 2.3 i5 Lion - Dual RAID-1 LaCie 2big Quadra 2TB - - Burson DA160 - Audioquest Forest USB - Stock Burson interconnects - Jolida JD202BRC - 12 gauge zip with banana plugs - Mordaunt-Short Carnival 2s'