IGNORED

Mac mini music system people...,

wdw

...run, don't walk, to get your Nordost Purple Flare power chord.....I believe it was mwheelerk that first brought this cable to my attention but must state without equivocation it's a keeper...just bought this today on a sale and was not expecting too much...(I work in a technical field so you naysayer's can munch on my youknowwhat)... ....but my dear wife and I are quite, seriously, surprised at the very clear increase in sound quality, air and definition.

Merry Holidays to All,

...btw, whats HDTracks Thursday sale about

Do you use an isolation transformer to isolate the MM SMPS from the rest of your system?

Mac Mini / Pure Music > Firewire & USB > Metric Halo LIO-8 > Hypex NCORE 400 > Geddes Abbey Speakers > Rythmik Servo & Geddes Band Pass Subs // DH Labs Cables, HRS MXR Isolation Rack, PurePower 2000, Elgar 6006B

For the best sq, have the guys at mach2 modify your mini for batter power, buy a power sonic 35 amphr battery, a ctek charger and a few inexpensive custom built dc cables (also from Mach2) and enjoy pristine sq happily ever after - better than the most expensive ac!! Also decoupled your computer from the DAC, etc.

Mach2 server, Datatale external SSDs, all on battery power, Stahltek Vekian DAC,[br]Pathos InPol2 Integrated, Leedh Nazca, Magnan wire.