IGNORED

Easy as.....

Wow... I've spent more time trying to sort a boat load of information...

I'm ready to listen to some music .... Is there a place to purchase 24/96 music that I can trust ... Another words I wouldn't have to understand star trek and what ftt

.@(?!);?'l$$&& etc... Like when one used to go buy an album?

give thoughtlessly ...love fearlessly...dance like no ones watching

I was giving a WD hd 1 TB full of live recordings . They appear to be flac files

How can I tell the quality ... Outside of listening to them?

Also .. Any tips on storing and playing them w my mac mini waiting to be hooked to my new w4s dac2 . I was taught to play them on my iMac using vlc player

But that's on my iMac in office area .... Not thru my Dac>amp> kappa7's

give thoughtlessly ...love fearlessly...dance like no ones watching

ITunes does not in itself support FLAC files. Either a third party player software like Pure Music (if you are on a Mac) must be used or you must convert the files to a format supported by iTunes (ALAC, AIFF, WAV)

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your way of expressing the opinions and sharing the information. It is good to move as chance bring new things in life, paves the way for advancement, etc. But it is well known to everyone that moving to new location with bulk of goods is not an easy task to move or shift from one place to other place because I have experienced about that and I face the problem like that. There I go to village near to my city faced that problem there.

cropped blazer// long blazer// camel blazer// travel blazer// hooded blazer// mens casual blazers// fashion blazers// blazer clothing//