IGNORED

CA Hall of Fame (unofficial)

k-man

1.Demian-He is plain spoken and only posts solid engineering logic without reflexively dismissing the possibility of learning something new. He also backs his positions with real engineering.

2.CG-The mystery man is full of super information.

3.Barrows-DIY'er superhero? There's no stoppin' Barrows. He is willing to go where most other audiophiles fear to tread.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

wgscott -- I have found him to be the most helpful -- besides, I bow to anyone who has published in both Nature and Science -- he also seems like a really down-to-earth kinda guy

2011 Mac Mini (Lion) -> Audirvana Plus -> Audioquest Cinnamon USB -> Schiit Bifrost -> Audioquest Diamondback -> Rotel RA-1520 -> Analysis Plus Oval 12/2 -> Klipsch RF-62 II

"If it sounds good, it is good ..." -Duke Ellington

Points/Thumbs/Rankings aside, I don't think this thread should have any heavy or damaging implications.

I have thanked Demian before, and for all his informative posts however technical, I have not detected any self-promoting (something that gets me riled up).

Eloise deserves to get mentioned repeatedly. Without her, I can only imagine the number of posts/queries with 0 replies. So many 'hit the nail on the head' responses. (hint: ask for a cut of the CA sponsor fund)

Huge respect to Barrows: If anyone has the time to collate all of his posts, it would be the ultimate Computer Audio book.