FS: Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC

I have high-regarded Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC for sale in almost new condition. It was purchased less than year ago and has been used very little. I'll be conservative and say the condition is 9.5/10. The remote is still in plastic. Included the hard case and everything else. I bought it for my condo in Honolulu to listen with headphones while I work remote and just am not using it since I don't have the space for a full speaker system. Just the DAC, a nice AQ power cable, and Grado GS1000x headphones. I also have a Schiit Vali 2++ here so that it can be listened via the Headphones or XLR/RCA outputs. It is currently connected via the Network port to a Roon sever using an AQ Vodka ethernet cable. Please let me know if you have any questions.

$9.5k + shipping and PP fees. I am the original owner and I paid $13.5k for it, so that is a 30% discount. Or just take a nice trip out to Waikiki for a weekend. Come by my condo at the Ilikai next to the Hilton Hawaiian Village, and take a look and listen for yourself. If you decide its for you then and just hand carry it back in its hard case similar to a Pelican case. It would probably end up being a free vacay for you.

Mahalo,

J.J.

A Digital Audio Converter connected to my Home Computer taking me into the Future

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...