IGNORED

Warning, always pay by Paypal, when shopping at ELTIM Audio BV.

I tell here why:

On January 8, 2023, I ordered 5m MUNDORF SGW-115WH, silver/gold wire, 1.5mm, white and some MUNDORF cable lugs.

When I made my order, the 2 items were in stock(and they still are)…

When I didn't hear anything from ELTIM, I wrote to them on January 13, where I was told that none of the parts were in stock. 

Fine, I had to wait until they got in stock and then the parts will be send, 

I thought…

I  didn't hear anything from ELTIM, but I was patient…

On March 1, I write to them and mention that it doesn't matter, if they send me the MUNDORF cable with yellow Teflon,                                  since it is in stock on their website.

I hear nothing, On March 19 I resend the email again, hear nothing…

Then it hit me, hmm didn`t I pay with PayPal, 

so I could get my money back or if not, could it be therefore ELTIM just ignored me,

because then they will just keep my money and send nothing. 

It turned out that I had transferred the money via bank, because I think PayPal's 5% fee was a bit high. 

Maybe it is me who is naive, when I dared to skip PayPal, 

but I have never had problems with other companies, when I have paid via visa cards or bank transfers.

Hello, this is a company that has been around for many years and that I have bought from in the past.

On 11 May, I send an email to ELTIM, that now it is enough and I have waited 4 months for what I ordered

and no response at all and warned them that if they still ignored me,

there was just one solution, that I tell my story, about theirs behavior in Audio Forums, Facebooks and reviews…

I hear nothing and here I am trying to tell my story and warned others, so they don't make the same mistake as me,

if they order something from ELTIM Audio BV located in the Netherlands always use PayPal, so it is possible to get Your money back.

My money are lost, fine, I have been patient and ignored by ELTIM in nearly 5 months, but enough is enough, it isn’t funny anymore…

Sorry, it got longer than expectet, but hope someone can use this info to anything ;0)

Kind regards Flemming Leth, Denmark.

If you paid by credit card, you can ask them to intervene.  

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC.

they already replied to the OP on the “Trustpilot” feedback page:

Reply from ELTIM audio BV

21 hours ago

I'm sorry, we should have informed you that there is a serious problem with delivery of SGW115 silver/gold wire. Last week we again got a delay message. We excist for over 20 years and lots of professional and enduser customer buy from us. So, you don't have to worry about your money.
We will refund to your bankaccount asap.
Regards,
ELTIM, Louis

I have no affiliation…..

Grimm Mu-1 > Mola Mola Makua/DAC > Luxman m900u > Vivid Audio Kaya 90

FWIW, I ordered some V caps a while ago (Oct 22) and waited forever (like 3 months)...so I canceled the order, no problems with refunding but communication was sub par....the excuse was they were too busy to communicate due to a migration of their software.

Denmark is EU, so is the Netherlands so you should be covered by the regular EU consumer rights.

ISP, glass to Fritz!box 5530, another Fritz!box 5530 for audio only in bridged mode on LPS, cat8.1, Zyxel switch on LPS, Finisar <1475BTL>Solarflare X2522-25G, external wifi AP, AMD 9 16 core, passive cooling ,Aorus Master x570, LPSU with Taiko ATX, 8Gb Apacer RAM, femto SSD on LPS, Pink Faun I2S ultra OCXO on akiko LPS, home grown RJ45 I2S cable, Metrum Adagio DAC3, RCA 70-A and Miyaima Zero for mono, G2 PL519 tube amps. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have received my order. They have had the wire in yellow teflon in stock a long time, but they were simply lost track of my order somehow and focused on the arrival of white wire, instead of reading my suggestions/emails and respons.