IGNORED

Qobuz and Tidal playback on a Rendu via LMS

In previous threads, I have explained how to stream Qobuz and Tidal on a Rendu via the RoonReady output protocol and via the MPD/DLNA output protocol. With RoonReady you need Roon server running on a computer someplace on your network and with MPD/DLNA you just need a mobile device on your network running a controller app.

Since Logitech Media Server runs directly on the Rendu you just need a device with a browser on the your network to selected and control playback via Qobuz and Tidal.

To get this working, I recommend that you use SonicOrbiter 2.8 and update it via Software manager. Then install LMS on the Rendu via Software Manager to get the latest version LMS.

This is the basic setup with Qobuz (I don't have a Tidal account)

1. Connect a DAC to the Rendu and select SqueezeLite via App Switcher.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 5.53.37 PM.png

2. Open Squeezebox Server via Apps and click on Settings (bottom right corner).

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 5.54.57 PM.png

3. Go to Plugins and select Qobuz under third party apps by checking the box next to it.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 5.56.20 PM.png

4. Now click on Apply (bottom right corner) and wait a few minutes for the app to restart.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 5.57.05 PM.png

5. Once the app restarts you should see Settings next the Qobuz under Active Plugins. Select it and enter your Qobuz login and password and then close the page (bottom right corner).

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 5.57.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 5.58.47 PM.png

6. On the left side of the main LSM page click on My Apps and you should see Qobuz listed. If you don't see Qobuz listed close and open LMS again.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 6.00.39 PM.png

7. Search for a tile or album and add it to the playlist for playback.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 6.01.28 PM.png

7. Enjoy!