IGNORED

Little Daphile and HD Plex H1.TODD help

shoholasmokin

Question

Hi, I know notta about linux but have installed Daphile on an Intel NUC Bean Canyon. The NUC motherboard sits inside and HD Plex H1.TODD fanless chassis. The chassis accommodates an optical disk (tray) drive but does not use the button you find on tray drives to open and close the tray. Instead, the chassis has a separate button that connects to a USB header on the motherboard to open and close the tray drive. This is the part that is not working for me. Daphile recognizes the button connected to the USB header - when I go to key bindings it is listed. However, when I try to capture the signal when I press the button it fails. Also in the list of actions there is no "eject" action listed. I have an ejectd.tar.gz file provided by the chassis manufacturer but have no idea how to install it.

Screenshot 2021-11-29 140600.png

2 answers to this question

Did you make sure USB is enabled in the BIOS of the NUC, and not shut down by Daphile ? if not change settings and; same player shoot again!

ISP, glass to Fritz!box 5530, another Fritz!box 5530 for audio only in bridged mode on LPS, cat8.1, Zyxel switch on LPS, Finisar <1475BTL>Solarflare X2522-25G, external wifi AP, AMD 9 16 core, passive cooling ,Aorus Master x570, LPSU with Taiko ATX, 8Gb Apacer RAM, femto SSD on LPS, Pink Faun I2S ultra OCXO on akiko LPS, home grown RJ45 I2S cable, Metrum Adagio DAC3, RCA 70-A and Miyaima Zero for mono, G2 PL519 tube amps.