IGNORED

Article: A View And Preview Of New APL HiFi Speakers

4 minutes ago, joelha said:

For the record, Chris' visit had to be a bigger treat for me than for him.

Chris gets to go all over the world to factories and dealers to hear the most interesting equipment and talk to the most interesting people in the industry.

How many industry people visit my home?

What's more, Chris is one of the kindest and most decent people I've met. He is, to use a Yiddish term, a "mensch" which, loosely translated, means: what a person is supposed to be.

As for the specifics of the article, for which I'm very grateful, the pieces under the speakers are one inch thick acrylic. They are both for vibration absorption and, yes, to make the speakers easier to move.

My assistance to APL is a true labor of love. Like Chris, Alex Peychev is also a true "mensch". I could write an article about his many acts of kindness and decency.

But, for me to take time away from four three-year-olds, my wife and my primary business, the product also has to be outstanding. And it is.

As a hobbyist, I'll say, I've replaced every component I previously owned with APL components and speakers.

I'm not going to make this message a lengthy ad for APL. I'll just say from a music enjoyment and personal perspective, my association with APL has been a joy.

Thanks very much, Chris, for taking the time to visit and write about the experience.

Our kids are looking forward to seeing Uncle Chris again.

Joel

You’re far too kind Joel :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png