IGNORED

Use of UpTone Audio Ultracap LPS 1 in Sweden - help with power cord options please

I am looking to use my UpTone Ultracap LPS1 power supply in Sweden to power my Sonore UltraRendu via the Sonore DC 4 cable.  I was just hoping to find a Walmart or other power cord with Schuko Plug to run form the Swedish 230V 50Hz power to the LPS 1. I tried to search for it in a few ways and did send a separate message to Andrew at Small Green Computer and UpTone customer support.  I am curious if people here already know good options.

1.  Does anyone know if the UpTone LPS1 can be used with 230V 50Hz power?

2.  If it can be used, could someone recommend a few walwarts/cords that I could use please.

Thanks!

Aurender N10--> DCS Bartok w Rossini Clock—>Audio Research REF6 Pre --> Vandersteen M5HPA—>Vandersteen Quatro CT Speakers; AMG Giro Turntable w Lyra Delos Cartridge —> Audio Research Ref 3 PhonoPre

• 2 weeks later...

USA to Europe 3 Prong Plug Adapter should work. If you are handy you can do it yourself. No worries, this is a modification of the short (cheap) cable between power adapter( up to 240 V) and wall outlet and won’t affect sound quality. What will Improve sound is a good dc cable, like the dc4 you purchased. 
Cheers

B0313667-ED5B-4BCD-B72A-4D19D0BD143E.jpeg