IGNORED

Downloaded playlists

New to the forum so sorry if this question has been asked before.  I accidently deleted several playlists from my Qobuz account but they are still downloaded in the offline library on my iPhone. Is there anyway to upload them back up to my account?

On 5/5/2021 at 12:42 AM, sboggs said:

New to the forum so sorry if this question has been asked before.  I accidently deleted several playlists from my Qobuz account but they are still downloaded in the offline library on my iPhone. Is there anyway to upload them back up to my account?

Hi, you want to recreate these playlist from your local content ?

Regards

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

18 hours ago, sboggs said:

Yes. I previously downloaded playlists from Qobuz to iPhone, but then accidently deleted from my Qobuz library. Playlists still remain offline on my iPhone.

So you can select all the track from a playlist and add them to a new playlist.

Use Shift and select the first track then the last track and right clic to display the action menu for the selection.

This only partially works. If I go to my saved playlists and select a track, it does not give me the option to save to another playlist. However if I go to my saved tracks, it does give that option. Just makes it tedious to go through hundreds of saved tracks to find the ones on the playlist.

22 minutes ago, sboggs said:

This only partially works. If I go to my saved playlists and select a track, it does not give me the option to save to another playlist. However if I go to my saved tracks, it does give that option. Just makes it tedious to go through hundreds of saved tracks to find the ones on the playlist.

Hi,

The next release will give you the feature to add a playlist to another playlist. This will be easier for you to save your content.

Actually you can go to a playlist in local content. Select all playlist with "shift' from the first to the last and then add to a playlist (right click).

Regards