IGNORED

How Can I Route Online Music, in 2021, From My iPad To My DAC To Allow Me To Play It Back On My Audio System? Need Your Help!

13 minutes ago, TubeLover said:

To better explain things, the system in my office/den is comprised of two monoblocks, a preamp, a DAC, a Sonic Transporter as Roon server, a Sonore Ultra Rendu as a streamer, and Roon endpoint, and a NAS. 

So you don’t have Qobuz or Tidal, so you can’t use the normal way ?

What service then ? Sonore has some options implemented. Also some services is supported by Qnap. 

18 hours ago, TubeLover said:

The music service in question is "Music From The Hearts Of Space". 

Got this mail:

Two ways:

1. Use our app on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and use Airplay to send audio from your device/our app to Roon. For the next week or 10 days you’ll have to use our  beta app for iOS, which will be in the app store soon. I’ll append instructions for getting the beta app now. 

2. Use Sonos. We have a very limited integration with the Sonos systems. If you are a HOS subscriber, you can add Hearts of Space to the list of your music services in Sonos, then you will be able to stream HOS controlling the stream with your Sonos controller. I’m not completely familiar with using Roon this way, but there is supposed to be compatibility between Sonos and Roon.

This is new, so let us know how this works out for you. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here’s the scoop about our new advanced Beta app for iOS:

Our brand new iPhone/iPad app is in the final stages of beta testing before release to the App Store. You might want to try it, as it has direct access to the all music, including making and editing playlists in the app, and a lot more. The new app is fully compatible with Airplay and Bluetooth, including HomePods, and all native iOS features and controls. All performance bugs have been resolved, the test app is safe, and will be identical to the app release except that for release the ability to subscribe will be activated (Apple doesn’t allow purchases through test apps). 

1. Delete the current HOS app. You can get it back from the App Store anytime before we release the new update if you want to go back to it, but I doubt you will want that after using the new app. 

2. From the App Store, search for and download Testflight (it’s Apple’s own app for testing). 

3. With Testflight open, tap this link:

Sign in to the test app with your normal HOS email address and password, and off you go into a whole new HOS app, much more like the website than ever before. On an iPad, it’s actually identical to our website, but an app!

Let us know what you think. 

Best regards,

Leyla Hill | [email protected]
Hearts of Space | Slow Music for Fast Times