IGNORED

AFTERDARK. THE TRIPLE 75 OHM SQUARE WAVE GOC MODULE

@AfterDark.

Can you share some pictures and more information about this module ?

I guess the phase noise must be different on the various outputs ?

How is the outputs isolated from each other ?

It seems to also have the option of a 75 ohm Square Wave out, that may be interesting to many as an option to the queen square wave clock, and in addition you can use the other outputs on a motherboard, a switch, or maybe other items. 

How to integrate it on a motherboard ? Or Switch ?

I would assume some soldering is needed to remove the original clock ? As you can’t use SNA connectors directly. 

I understand the clock module itself is a large 51mm x 51mm module. Is this a different module that used on your other clocks, and if not, what is the equal clock in your available selections ? (I assume queen). 

How shall it be powered ? It uses a 15 volt AC out I think to the LT boards if I understand the description correctly. 

Will the clock module fit directly into a BG7TBL PCB, and if yes, can it be sold separately ?

Below is from your website about this module. 

• The module can be used on motherboards, and network switch, where the common frequency is 24 and 25 Mhz oscillators.
  • Available frequencies: 20Mhz / 22.569Mhz / 24Mhz /24.576Mhz /25 Mhz or customize rate from (1-100Mhz) 
  • Total 3 channels per module. For example: OUT1: 25Mhz OUT2: 25Mhz OUT3:10M 
  • The Module will come with 35W R-Core Transformer is Audio Grade with great dynamic and provide stable 15AC voltage for the Linear Power Supply (LPS).
  • The power section is design with Ultra Low Noise LDO low-phase voltage LT1963 for the first voltage.
  • LDO + Ultra Low Noise / low-phase voltage LT3045 for the second voltage
  • HUBER-SUHNER SMA cables 16cm x 3 units 
  • Output: 10 MHz or (1-100Mhz)  x 3 outputs at square wave
  • Output impedance: 75 ohm 
  • Body size: W141mm x D50mm x H60mm 
  • Weight about 0.6 kg