IGNORED

Afterdark Master Clock for Uptone EtherRegen

I currently running an Ether Regen with Uptone LPS 1.2 power supply that is fed with SMPS "brick". Can I use the After Dark power supply in place of the SMPS "brick"? Would there be any advantage to doing this? I have an After Dark Queen re-clocker on order, so I would like to run both off of the same power supply. Thank you . 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Adrian: I recently received the After Dark Queen clock for my Ether Regen along with the After dark LPS. It is a very impressive improvement in sound quality right out of the box. I understand that the clock takes a while to settle in. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to the ride.                   I was wondering if anyone has tried upgrading the fuse in the After dark LPS to a Synergistic Orange one? What is the value of the fuse in place and how does one access it? Also, what power cords are you using with it? Good listening. Jeff L 

Hi everyone: I installed a Synergistic Research Orange small (5x20mm) 1A Fast Blow (F) fuse into my After Dark LPS. This is a stunning upgrade for the money. Some gear doesn't respond much to fuse upgrades, but this LPS does. Simply remove the four hex key screws of the front panel and the fuse is right there. Good listening. Jeff

• 2 weeks later...