IGNORED

Afterdark Master Clock for Uptone EtherRegen

Hi afterdark,

I would like to go with your gisemann clock,to clock my ER and my singxer su1 converter.

I want also 2 premium bnc cables( i bought one from you already).

My Er is the normal version.

I prefer one clock with built in lps with 2  clock outputs .

According to you wich is the best option price/ perf.

I tried looking on your website i got lost.

We chatted before on whatsup but i lost your number,i trust your expertise.

Thks

14 minutes ago, AfterDark. said:

Hi Sakso136,

Thanks for your questions. We just check the specification for Singxer SU1 Convertor can accept 10M Master Clock in 75ohms. ER normal version is on 75ohms as well. 

We have one products called Trifecta Ultra Edition, which has triple 10M outputs at 75ohm. 

https://www.adark.co/collections/project-giesemann-ocxo/products/afterdark-project-clayx-giesemann-ocxo-10mhz-x-triple-integrals-integrated

This model becomes very demand, as we have more devices which can accepting 10M Master Clock.

IMG_3258_2048x.jpg?v=1611711970

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark.

Hi thks,

The trifecta comes with different names/ models.

Wich one is the best/ price performance.

Thks

1 hour ago, AfterDark. said:

Hi! Sakso136,

The Trifecta - Emperor Double Crown is the best seller and best / price performance ratio. The SU-1 and ER is worth to have EDC. 

Thanks 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Thks.

What clock cabke you suggest with edc? Same blue bnc clock cable?

24 minutes ago, panhead said:

The Singxer SU1  has a clock output:

SU-1digital interface is our team develop a highperformance USB digital audiointerface, using the  XMOS latest xCORE-200 series chip. SU1 is theindependent development low jitter clock digital

system interface (CRYSTEKCCHD-575). SU-1 digital interface using standard USB2.0 input interface,

while SU-1 has many output interfaces, including XLR Balanced Output AES, coaxial RCAand BNC,

using HDMI socket output I2S port, WCLK /MCLK clock output.

I dont understand what you mean?

Can you precise please..

My su1 was modded by ghent audio in order to be used with external lps 5v.

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, AfterDark. said:

Hi! Jeff, 

We have range of Singxer Collections, including the latest model for all audiophilestyle.com user. Group buy is possible if anyone interested in Singxer SU-2 (with 10M Master Clock input) or Singxer SU-6 all in one Femto clock (without 10M Master Clock input bypass) . 

Singxer product is sold out every weeks with high demends, the Giesemann Clock Trifecta works really well with Singxer, it is quite amazing to hear. 

174227581_thumbnail_ReGiesemannEvaOCXOTripleOutput.thumb.png.ef9d0a8bc69a14a0eb72b28f41a6dd14.png

644739202_Screenshot2021-08-24at6_45_19PM.thumb.png.aebfc9608d92e918601410ce53bd1864.png

Hi,

I realised yesterday that i cant clock my moded by ghent audio singxer su1,and all my plan is messed out.

I was thinking to clock both su1 and ER with one of your clock.

I was thinking the EDC with 3 output but a member here suggested i go one AD clock with y splitter for both.

Anyway now i m screwed and i need to replan.

The su1 is powered by dxp and one ps,and it is good,but i still feel theres a layer or 2 of resolution  wich can be cleared.

A friend suggested the audiowise src dx for usb conversion,and then i will add one of your giesmann clock.

The other choice is su2 + AD Giesmann CLOCK.

Can you please help me move into the right directiin and choose wich clock is the best bang for the buck.

I used before your top of the range bnc clock cable ,very good but sold to a friend.

Also,still confused wich model i need 75 or 50 ohm for my normal ER.

THKS

• AfterDark. changed the title to Afterdark Master Clock for Uptone EtherRegen