IGNORED

Anyone else have Roon just stop playing a playlist or album - un-commanded?

992Sam

I have this happen as well. I have my Roon core on a CAPS running Linux to a Raspberry Pi4 NAA to a Schiit DAC. I have been using Roon to play internet radio through the house as we unpack and move stuff lately and it will stop randomly. I have tried every troubleshooting suggestion I can find, so far no fix and no idea what is causing it.

No electron left behind.

1 hour ago, 992Sam said:

and your DAC/Streamer is a PS Audio DirectStream?  or what is it?

HQPlayer to a Raspberry Pi 4 2GB running an NAA image out via USB to a Schiit Yggdrasil DAC.

Right now, it stops at the end of every single song, and I have to manually press play again to get it to advance to the next song.

No electron left behind.

Just now, 992Sam said:

I wonder if it's a Roon bug...  It's gonna be about a month or so until my new DAC/streamer shows up so I can't mess with it now, but I will see if it happens with that unit and if that's so, that make 3 different units .

That is my guess.

No electron left behind.

False alarm, I solved my problem... Somehow my HQPlayer was set to an incorrect "time" setting which prevented it from working with Roon properly. Properly setting that parameter and everything, so far, is working again as it should.

What am I talking about you ask? The arrow below is pointing to the correct setting. Somehow it had been set to "Remain"

Don't do that and it will work just fine.

HQPlayer.png

No electron left behind.