IGNORED

Anyone know of when the new Innuos Software Operating Platform will be released?

11 hours ago, kennyb123 said:

iPeng should be embarrassed to still be shipping such a lame music player app in 2021.  

I've already jumped off the Innuos bus.  I'm still just curious though as to when they actually ship innuOS 2.0.  It has seemed me that they care more about selling more boxes than on improving the software for their current user base.  I hope though for the sake of their customers that they are also shipping the new OS this week.

I agree, ipeng is a dated product, as its streaming functionality and library mangement is severly limited.

I see you got the K30. That must be a wonderful product!

I have recently auditioned both an Antipodes system (CX,EX) as well an Aurender one (N20). Both were remarkable, but alas beyond my reach. I got a very sweet deal on the Innuos, so I looked no further. In my system, the Innuos is leaps and bounds better than what I previously had as far as sound quality is concerned, but I'm left wanting in the functionality department. I use Roon now although a pure LMS server/renderer scenario does indeed sound better.

Let's see what the future brings...

8 hours ago, Ianderson said:

Ted - you were right it’s the Network Switch they released today called the PhoenixNet at $3500 usd.

Seems like a pretty neat product, integrated and uncluttered.

3,5 K is a huge chunk of change, but in essence you're paying for a switch with its own master clock and two linear power supplies, so it would seem like a bargain for audiophiles who have gone this route, especially if the specs are also backed with top notch sound quality.

I guess, we'll wait and see and I sincerely hope someone from here ( like @austinpop for example) reviews it.