IGNORED

Identify badly ripped tracks after the fact

So I have been working through my CD collection to rip my collection to FLAC for my new streaming setup running Roon ROCK and and NAS. I am using dbpoweramp so I can see when the software needs to re-rip a track because of issues. My question is, is there a way to identify the quality of a track rip after I have closed out a specific rip report and moved on to other discs? I had a handful of issues like this but I did not think to document or keep notes on which tracks came up with the red X warning in dbpoweramp. These tracks still ripped though. Is there a way to identify suspect tracks after the fact? 

17 minutes ago, markf31 said:

So I have been working through my CD collection to rip my collection to FLAC for my new streaming setup running Roon ROCK and and NAS. I am using dbpoweramp so I can see when the software needs to re-rip a track because of issues. My question is, is there a way to identify the quality of a track rip after I have closed out a specific rip report and moved on to other discs? I had a handful of issues like this but I did not think to document or keep notes on which tracks came up with the red X warning in dbpoweramp. These tracks still ripped though. Is there a way to identify suspect tracks after the fact? 

Does it really matter if a track has a single or a couple of masked errors on playback if it sounds O.K. without loud clicks or other obvious artifacts ? These minor errors are not going to affect how it sounds overall.  " Bit perfect" is highly overrated .
Besides which they are going to sound a little different anyway, depending on which S/W player you use, and the hardware you use to play them.

IF you do need to re-rip a CD, first ensure that the disc is squeaky clean with no dust or fingermarks, and there are no pinholes when looking at it with a bright light behind it,  as the error was likely to be caused by the disc itself, not the ripping program or player.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

1 hour ago, markf31 said:

This app from the developer of dbpoweramp appears to check ripped CDs against the AccuraterRip database:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/perfecttunes.htm

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull