IGNORED

Upgrade of AO 2.2 TO AO 3.0

simonklp

Hi Phil, 

For some personal reasons, I've not been playing my computer audiophile gears and also not reaching the related messages for more than a year, since the beginning of AO 3.0 Beta in last year. As a result, I have missed the chance to upgrade to AO 3.0.

Until recently, I have begun to re-start my set up, and I want to upgrade my AO. In this regard, I have sent an email to you asking about how to upgrade, the related price, and etc. Would you be so kind to advise me on this in this case?

Best regards, 

Simon

50 minutes ago, simonklp said:

Hi Phil, 

For some personal reasons, I've not been playing my computer audiophile gears and also not reaching the related messages for more than a year, since the beginning of AO 3.0 Beta in last year. As a result, I have missed the chance to upgrade to AO 3.0.

Until recently, I have begun to re-start my set up, and I want to upgrade my AO. In this regard, I have sent an email to you asking about how to upgrade, the related price, and etc. Would you be so kind to advise me on this in this case?

Best regards, 

Simon

@AudioPhil

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100