IGNORED

Pandemic Listening

Here in Paris everything but supermarkets are closed and we are expecting similar measures to Italy's (curfews). 

At this point, it is pretty clear that the responsible attitude is to stay home if possible.

This situation may last for some time - would be surprised if schools reopen before the summer.

Covid-19 is not going to go away, and it may be something we will have to live with permanently in some way or another.

I now do most of my listening either on a desktop system during the day, or on my main rig late at night. 

No, we will not all survive, and it will only be worse if we fail to understand the criticity of the situation and don't start acting responsibly now (taking measures to isolate yourself and your immediate family). You don't die of unemployment, at least not in the United States and Europe, and the economy will recover. 

Back to audio... 

Its one thing discussing listening to music while in "confinement", but when it turns into a platform for people to express the view that Covid is not a serious health hazard, then it should stop.  

Obviously we all die at some point. But do you want to  dye now suffocating because you are left unattended in an overcrowded hospital, or at best taken care of but putting nurses and doctors at risk because they are shoving tubes down your throat without basic protection? 

This topic should simply be closed.