IGNORED

Chris's Objective/Subjective moat seems one-sided

7 minutes ago, Albrecht said:

Since this "field of study" is 95% correctly applying  subjective analysis & experiential knowledge: it makes sense to relegate the largely irrelevant objective conversations to a tiny section of the site. 

Where does the 95% figure come from?

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

20 hours ago, sandyk said:

We shouldn't have needed it in the first place , especially when those that demanded it most have shown that they didn't really want it by migrating to A.S.R. and attempting to recruit members for that forum !

I think that you will find that even members such as Tom (Kumakuma) are likely to agree with me here too about the need for this sub forum.

Alex, you have your facts wrong.

1. No one on the objectivist side of the divide "demanded" the creation of this sub-forum.  This was something that Chris dreamed up on his own.

2. There was no A.S.R. recruitment campaign. The thread you thinking of was a joke targeted at our glorious leader.

3. I do not agree with you about the need for this sub-forum and I made this very clear as soon as Chris he made this change:

I also correctly predicted that it would result in many members with a strong technical background either leaving back this site or scaling back their participation.

5 minutes ago, Richard Dale said:

if you feel that you are a second class citizen on this site because it is no longer acceptable to insult people like myself with that sort of thing, then I don't agree with you obviously.

Did I say that or even imply that?

9 minutes ago, Richard Dale said:

You don't appear to have noticed that the 'objectivists' insults and continual bickering were poisoning this site.

I'm having a hard time understanding how you reached that conclusion from what I posted.