IGNORED

Post your New years greeting Here thread

Middy

Happy New Year to all of you who make this site such a worthwhile and enjoyable place to be. And thank you again, Chris, aka the beachcomber, for making it all possible.  I wish all of you the best possible year ahead, even if I would pay a massive sum, or even contribute lightly needed body parts  if the calendar could simply have stopped at 2019, and I could avoid what is ahead for me. 

JC

37 minutes ago, TubeLover said:

Happy New Year to all of you who make this site such a worthwhile and enjoyable place to be. And thank you again, Chris, aka the beachcomber, for making it all possible.  I wish all of you the best possible year ahead, even if I would pay a massive sum, or even contribute lightly needed body parts  if the calendar could simply have stopped at 2019, and I could avoid what is ahead for me. 

JC

Apologies for a bit too much personal disclosure in my New Year's message. I personally blame the lovely bottle of Italian "Super Tuscan" wine that I had just finished quaffing. Well, that, or perhaps also the two glasses of port after it. Such things can cause rather intense reflection on what unwanted upcoming challenges one may be facing, in the New Year, with rather gloomy results.  

JC