IGNORED

Fidelizer Nimitra - Keetakawee Punpeng

• 1 month later...

After a month and a half of listening to the Nimitra I must say I'm incredibly happy with my purchase. The sound is much richer than my previous modified Mac Mini yet amazingly retains all of the details. My digital system has simply never sounded so good. Other equipment is a Phasure Lush USB cable, Lampizator Atlantic Plus DAC, SJS Arcadia Pre and PSE 2A3 Power Amps and Ocellia Grandis Calliope Signature 30 speakers.

Mine is the standard Nimitra so I may well send it off for the upgrade at some stage this year but at the moment feel no need to do so.

David Whistance

On 1/14/2020 at 5:31 AM, David Whistance said:

After a month and a half of listening to the Nimitra I must say I'm incredibly happy with my purchase. The sound is much richer than my previous modified Mac Mini yet amazingly retains all of the details. My digital system has simply never sounded so good. Other equipment is a Phasure Lush USB cable, Lampizator Atlantic Plus DAC, SJS Arcadia Pre and PSE 2A3 Power Amps and Ocellia Grandis Calliope Signature 30 speakers.

Mine is the standard Nimitra so I may well send it off for the upgrade at some stage this year but at the moment feel no need to do so.

David Whistance

I'm happy to hear Nimitra is growing on you beautifully. Yes even original Nimitra and Nikola can perform really well as it was designed from someone who want to appreciate music the same way as highend Esoteric transport. :)

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com