Hi the other thing about uploading your library is that technically our licenses with the labels and rightsholders do not allow us to do that at this time. What you are talking about is a digital locker service. It is true that VOX is working on integrating Qobuz streaming into their apps which will be cool. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

HI Qobuz team, I'm not sure what it takes to get this done, but I'd love to see Qobuz as an option on all these links put out by artists. It seems like tons of artists use this Linkfire platform and I've never seen Qobuz as an option.

https://www.linkfire.com

Example

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.22.00 AM.png

We are built into the Linkfire platform but it is up to the label or artist to include us. We literally ask labels to include us 100x per week. We are about to launch an affiliate program through Linkfire so labels will make $ every time someone signs up through a Linkfire link. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, scobihughes said:

Thanks for that, I have the desktop Qobuz app for windows 10 on an Intel Nuc that has a phono out into my Sonos Amp so I don't necessarily have to use Airplay. Would I be able to get 24-bit from Qobuz x Sonos this way or still only via Sonos S2 app?  

Do you mean RCA out into Sonos Amp? Not sure what you mean by phono out. Anyhow, it sounds like you are already analog by that stage.  

• 1 year later...