IGNORED

Warming up for best performance.

STC

2 hours ago, Summit said:

Ralf, I really think we can handle all types of members. The issue, if it even an issue, is to stay on topic and doing it without making others feel uncomfortable to share their POW.      

That is something that he is incapable of doing.

Yes, there is a wealth of shared information in Rajiv's thread, but the usual suspects refuse to accept it's validity.

They remind me of the clean cut looking guys (and gals) on bicycles that used to regularly knock on doors with their version of the truth.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

16 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

Just as you're incapable of ignoring his attempts to wind you up. 

Why don't you do us all a favor and add him to your IGNORE list?

Because unlike virtually all of your posts, some of his posts on other subjects are well informed and worth reading.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

54 minutes ago, STC said:

No name calling, please!  

ST

Please take note of which side the initial name calling and insults ALWAYS come from.

I  actually paid him a compliment in my reply to Kumakuma, but this is yet another typical response from a sarcastic Academic of another  discipline than Electronics.

38 minutes ago, STC said:

Try adjusting the output offset bias in a large monstrous amplifier. 

You need a decent non intrusive Offset corrector. ¬¬

My DIY 15W/Ch. Class A amplifier was measured as 1.5mV D.C. Out , and the same principle can be used with much larger Power Amplifiers. BTW,  it's also FULLY D.C. coupled with no Input or Feedback capacitors either. I could have reduced this further using a closer tolerance OPA134 in my DIY Offset Corrector.

1 hour ago, STC said:

He is enjoying it and one the reason for keeping this thread alive. Usually, I would be luck to see my thread to go beyond a couple of replies. 

It gives the appearance of wishing to keep the thread alive at any cost.