IGNORED

Outdoor Two Channel audio

My advice: take good care of the space acoustics! First of all if there are trees there cover their trunks with dispersive/absorbing materials, may look weird at first but the sonic benefit will be unbelievable! Experiment a little with the proportion of dispersive vs absorbing trunks treatments. BTW there's no better speaker stand than the trunk of a cut down old tree. But if you decide to do it I'd suggest not inviting your environmentalist friends to a listening session..

Wells have a tendency to make bass boomy and add lots of reverb or even echo (!) so if you have one in the garden I'd suggest to pump all the water out of it and fill it up with e.g. mineral wool. BTW this procedure makes wells also much safer for the kids so no doubt it absolutely should be done! 

And one more thing - I'd agree with @PeterSt here:

On 6/22/2019 at 12:32 PM, PeterSt said:

avoid swimming pools

They just sound bad! 9_9

I'd have a hundred more advices on the topic so if you are in any doubt - please don't hesitate to ask!  

;)

19 minutes ago, HIFI said:

I think he’s making fun of me😳

Just trying to survive a very hot Sunday here in the Netherlands (no consciousness altering substances involved, I swear) :)

But seriously, I'm sure you will need lots of bass in such circumstances (no room reinforcement) and quite lots of dbs if you want the music to sound relatively loud (for similar reasons).