IGNORED

Happy Birthday and welcome AudiophileOptimizer 3.00

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, jeti said:

Hi Phil, 

I intend to move to a new 4K monitor, would this cause any problems for AO 3.0?

Hello Jeti

well… not per se with AO. But any DOS style application will be pretty small on a 4K monitor. But aside from that will work fine. You‘ll probably have to fiddle a bit with the dpi scaling…

Best,

AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

3 minutes ago, jeti said:

Perhaps reinstall AO would be easier?

No reinstall needed, just run it again and say yes to the high dpi/4k question 😃

____________________________________________________________________________________

16 minutes ago, jeti said:

That seems easy! Thanks a bunch 😄

It won‘t look exactly as before but will work out fine in the end no worries 😅

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, johsgjerde said:

Hi @AudioPhil.

Is your business still running? I bought new keys for AO 3.0 for my new hardware but have heard nothing from you. So my money gave me nothing. 🤔

Could you please respond to that? 

Hello johshjerde

Yes of course it is, but my wife is ill :(

I‘ll check and get back to you asap!

very best,

AudioPhil

1 hour ago, johsgjerde said:

Hi @AudioPhil.

Is your business still running? I bought new keys for AO 3.0 for my new hardware but have heard nothing from you. So my money gave me nothing. 🤔

Could you please respond to that? 

Hello

I jsut checked and your license counter has already been correctly adjusted for your new activations.

Can you please check your spam-folder and add our mail-domain to the safe senders list?

Many thanks,

AudioPhil

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, PavelDosko said:

Cool! How will the license change take place?

Exactly the same way as in the past:

- once beta phase is here (public beta) all current AO 3.00 users will automatically have access to the AO 4.00 Beta

- once AO 4.00 is released there will be an update update available within the download portal for all AO users (different paths for 3.x and 2.x or older)

- users who just bought AO 3.00 max. 3 months before the AO 4.00 upgrade has been released will get the AO 4.00 upgrade for free

Vers best,

AudioPhil

4 minutes ago, simonklp said:

Hi Phil, will the AO 4.00 address the problem of not being able to run the latest version of HQPlayer on Windows Server 2019 Core, even though the AO 3.00 is running? Thanks.

I hope so yes! :) we‘ll work on it during the beta phase 👌🏼

22 minutes ago, simonklp said:

Noted with thanks. Look forward to seeing the AO 4.00, and wish your wife recovered with good health.

Thanks so much Simon! 🙏🏼

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 4:04 PM, Shanepj said:

Hi @AudioPhil

Thanks for the reply. As I’m still on Windows 10, would that cause any issues 4.00?

I’m not looking to upgrade windows as I’d need to replace the MB and CPU and it sounds so sweet now

Cheers, Shane

Hi Shane

No issues, using AO 4.00 beta on Windows 10 will work exactly as AO 3.00 in that regard. Using AO 3.00 on Windows 11 does obviously not work (this is intended to be like that to make absolutey sure everything works as designed no matter what OS is used).

You'll be able to download the (very first) AO 4.00 beta while sill being in 2023. First stage will be support for Windows Server 2022. Down the road support for Windows 11 will be added as well, but this will hardly happen in 2023 but certainly next year.

Hope that sounds good :)

Very best,

AudioPhil

Hello Tom

I‘ll not yet comment on 2022 vs. 2019 for now. There will be enough time for that later on, and also based on more experience than just mine :)

yes the IOT version is very intersting, but I have not yet spent time with it in the context of AO. That does not mean that won‘t change at some point…

If something is good for sound Quality and available/dooable for the majority of computer audio folks I am always interested.

Best,

AudioPhil

1 hour ago, Mops911 said:

From the changelog, it does not seem that 2022 is necessarily better. However, what would be cool if AO 4 could make it happen to run HQPlayer on core again ;-) the desktop experience lacks the right feel ;-)

Cheers

Tom

…of course it does 😏

the recent version of HQPlayer is definitely on the list! :)

• 3 months later...
On 1/12/2024 at 12:12 AM, Windows X said:

Hi. Can anyone get in touch with Phil after new year? I asked him to check about order client placed on website in December but didn't get a word from him since then. I hope he's okay.

Regards,

Keetakawee

Hi Kee

Yes all good on our end, thank you. we're finally back from vacation! 😀

Best,

AudioPhil