IGNORED

Artificial audiophool

2 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

Fed it part of an actual post by a denizen of this site:

low cost, unpretentious equipment, especially these days, can easily trounce very expensive rigs in nearly every area that gives long term listening pleasure. "Monster rigs" may do well at some showoff, gymnastic sound exercise - but sound pretty awful at everything else ... what they frequently lack is attention to detail at sorting all the "little things" out; and hence are nigh on impossible to take seriously as a rig for solo music. If the rig is the instrument of choice, it's often at an inferior cost or in a far more marginal setting than your typical high end rig. It's worth noting that as a general rule, a professional musician generally doesn't want a rig that makes the sound sound muddy, distorted, or overly over-muted. It can take quite an effort to make it sound good. Many professional musicians find they end up at home in a rig, and are better off having one with some decent components to get it up and running. Note that this applies to the "gig" category, but that's no excuse for having an instrument you will be playing for years to come. This applies to many instruments, even most instruments ... the sound quality can certainly be improved with good design and construction with low prices

Doesn't take much figuring to know who...

No electron left behind.

6 moons...

think about a planet revolving under the pale light of multiple moons in its sky—that makes it look like a planet," he said.

According to our solar system's geomagnetic field, the planet would have a weak magnetic field. In the absence of a significant planet, there would be no magnetic field at all. On the other hand, on an object like the Earth or Mars where the magnetic field is intense, it is extremely likely that the land mass has a strong magnetic field.

"If there was no strong Earth-like magnetosphere, there'd be no magnetosphere for another planet within 10 trillion times bigger. The result would be no magnetosphere anywhere on Earth," Zirro said.

But the presence of landmass would also contribute to a large portion of its surface temperature—because the land and ocean are very close at 1–2 kilometres apart. As a result, as a planet, Saturn would be surrounded by a region of relatively neutral (uncontaminated by radiation or heat) water at a depth of one kilometer—as compared with Earth's much, much larger oceans.

"This means that because there's water in each of Saturn's moons, some of the water would be warm enough

No electron left behind.

the whole thing.

Think about a planet revolving under the pale lights of multiple moons. Your vision will surely be exotic, mysterious and intensely personal. About a magical place beyond ready descriptions. About somewhere far out. About elsewhere. The kind of place our favorite music takes us to time and again.How can we describe something such as this? For an hour, the whole place becomes our consciousness, the only thing we can compare it to and experience. We can become engrossed in it, we can become fascinated by it. We can fall asleep to it, our senses begin to dance, our body takes hold of it somehow. But then, the thing is gone forever before we can do anything about it. I can remember the first time I looked at these images, I began to cry. I can remember how in my mind I imagined a planet orbiting the moon and I could not grasp it. I could not see it. I could not even taste it. Yet when I looked at its picturesque, beautiful shapes, I could see everything that has been described in this book.

I love these pictures. I think of the world that's being described in these amazing photographs that are so beautiful. But at the same time, I don't care for that world

No electron left behind.

Interesting...

Where Hi-Fi, meets High Tech, meets the world of 3-D gaming.

The best games are released for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch – even if that means taking up an entire room.

Find the apps, movies and music of the week with the free iPad App Store.

Experience the music and gaming you already love from your Mac.

* Free iPad apps will be available through the app store in the form of free upgrades up to five-night-per-year in the U.S., Australia and select European countries where Apple allows the promotion. See store.apple.com/us/devices or search "iPad Pro" for a list of the supported devices.

iPad Pro 11.5-inch iPad Pro (2013)

Mac App Store

The latest iPad comes with the new MacBook Pro, as well as a MacBook Air and the newest 12.9-inch MacBook Pro laptops.

The MacBook Air now comes with a stylus and a built-in microphone – which has been on the original MacBook Air since 2011.

With the addition of the MacBook Air Touch Bar, you can now easily and securely access your favorite documents, photos and games from

No electron left behind.