IGNORED

Questions For Interview With Bruno Putzeys & Lars Risbo About Purifi Audio

The tech about amplifiers is kind of overwhelming, and probably most people like me just want a good sounding amp at an affordable price. So two questions:  

1. What amplifier does each of you use at your home, for when you just want to relax with some music? If not one of the Purifi products, do you plan to replace whatever you are using with one of the new Purifi Audio products? Be that a reference implementation, a third party device, or a DIY homebuilt job?   

2. What do you recommend the "average Joe" look for (listen for) in an amp that Purifi uniquely provides or provides more of than other amplifiers?  In other words, what should a guy like me look for in an amplifier that would lead me to favor a Purify product over say, Chi-Fi Tubes? (Or fill in anything there you like, I was looking for something that would not start an argument.) Power? Clarity?  :)

Yours,

-Paul 

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

1 hour ago, Shadders said:

Hi,

The distortion is proportional to the DC bias voltage across the capacitor, and also with no DC bias. D Self book on Active Filters also has results of Polyester capacitors producing distortion in circuit.

Regards,

Shadders.

Polyester capacitors?  This a new fashion thing? :)

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein