IGNORED

Euphony OS w/Stylus player setup and issues thread

Has anyone managed to get HQPlayer Endpoint running? For some reason it does not work for me in V4. Roon can’t connect to it and in Euphony I get an error message as well. 

Also in the settings menu in Euphony there is no tab for Audio output when HQPlayer embedded is selected.

FED8217F-EDDF-4E35-AECA-EBCF3EDCDC65.jpeg

83587934-C26A-45EC-A7A4-349299078CF9.jpeg

3706AE68-AE36-4868-AC7E-62345AB08A4B.jpeg

4 hours ago, davide256 said:

I've been able to use v4 HQPe with Stylus Endpoint NAA running under v3 and v4. Under V4 you can no longer change HQP settings

within Euphony. On the Euphony server settings page with HQPe active, select the HQP colored icon to bring up the external HQP setting page with

the euphony/euphony credentials. I do see that this page won't launch from iPhone, I have to use Windows for access. Once there its just

normal HQP process for selecting NAA device and settings. I do note that there is some waffling whether Euphony server correctly updates

with external page changes, an application restart is sometimes needed and if in trial mode where HQPe times out after 30 minutes, you may need to do same

It seems that 609 has fixed this.  HQPe now shows up as an audio output in settings when HQPlayer Endpoint is running. Even on a Mac! ;-)