IGNORED

Best HQPlayer playback system

Seems interesting: the concept of Network Audio Dac is not too familiar for me though.

What I'm doing is to use a similar setup, but instead of the "Network Audio Dac" I have a probably more traditional combination of a Streamer (Raspberry based) and a DAC in NOS mode, connected each other through I2S; all connection to the router (PC->Router>Streamer) are in optical fiber.

Could you therefore elaborate on how you made the Network Audio Dac, please?

Thank you and my compliments.

57 minutes ago, tranfa said:

Seems interesting: the concept of Network Audio Dac is not too familiar for me though.

What I'm doing is to use a similar setup, but instead of the "Network Audio Dac" I have a probably more traditional combination of a Streamer (Raspberry based) and a DAC in NOS mode, connected each other through I2S; all connection to the router (PC->Router>Streamer) are in optical fiber.

Could you therefore elaborate on how you made the Network Audio Dac, please?

Thank you and my compliments.

Your thinking is completely correct.Optical-electrical  conversion is very simple and not mentioned. The current Raspberry Pi network card and USB are common buses, which can not meet the smooth playback of DSD512, and must use the development board of network card and USB independent bus. The development board's IIS clock is not very accurate, and a digital audio stream PLL must be used to ensure perfect playback.