IGNORED

Farad supercap DC power supplies

A brief description of how the dc cable is made: mundorf wire silver gold wire was used
https://www.mundorf.com/audio/en/shop/cables/SilverGold,Wire-2x-0,50mm/?card=2817
 one of the best for this application, two per pole, As a dielectric I used a slightly larger duct to take advantage of the air benefits as a dielectric medium Made of red teflon -pvc light,

The solder I used is Mundorf 9% silver gold
https://www.bukalapak.com/p/komputer/aksesoris-226/kabel-usb/2ysre18-jual-grosiran-50cm-timah-mundorf-supreme-high-end-silver-solder-9-5-silver-  1-gold-half-meter? From = list-product & keyword = meter% 20timah% 20solder% 20silver & funnel = omnisearch & product_owner = normal_seller & pos = 2 & cf = 1 & ssa = 1 & sort_origin = relevansi & search_sort_default = true & promoted = 0

I preferred this solder cause, probably is the most hard solder more than any other.Also gold is the perfect match for silver gold wires.  Because it has 9% silver,

I also use furutec oyaide wbt cardas wonder solder.  but for this application I think is the perfect choice

A single twist I gave in the conductors so as not to increase the resistance.

Τhe formation of the conductors (wire) and the way of gluing them with the plugs in order to get the maximum sound effect of this construction.

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, M_audio said:

Ok, the Orange fuse came and guess what - the Farad "sounds" straight away better! It feeds Wawersa WStreamer with power. It is a simple nice device, Ethernet in, USB out (+ coax). But it supports Airplay so i can use it with Soundcloud and streaming movies, as well as with more audiophile Audirvana player, basically plug&forget.

I only hope the AS Silver Signature will not negate the very positive qualities introduced by the Orange fuse.

Tomorrow I will receive the same fuse and the level 2 cable for my Farad s 3.

I hope I can say the same !!

14 minutes ago, kennyb123 said:

I will mention that the Level 2 copper is a nice step up from the free one that comes with a Super3.  The Audio Sensibility Signature Silver was a nice step up from that on my Chord Hugo TT2, but it took a few weeks for me to be amazed as it needed to burn off the last bit of evidence of itself.  

The power cord really matters too with the Super3.

I ordered it, and on Friday I hope to have it.  What impressed me is the Synergistic scratch orange fuse.  I thought it would not give an upgrade, but it did not!  It helped a lot!  The sound is better.  

It is not snake oil ..

29 minutes ago, Roasty said:

I tried the audiosensibility signature silver dc cable (2 pieces) for about 2.5 weeks in my system, from Farad Super 3 to SOTM sms200ultraneo and snh10g. i sent them back eventually because they never seemed to settle down and i was getting some harshness and brightness in my system. this was coming from gotham dc cables from ghent audio. \

in contrast, i soon tried a Farad L2 silver cable on my streamer and it sounded fantastic to me. ended up ordering 3 more for my ER, SU-6 and sotm switch. the L2 silver made the system sound so full and realistic to me. i have not looked back since.

not to knock on Audiosensibility products. just saying it may be down to system synergy and preference. i recently received a set of their statement silver RCA cables and they sound amazing.

Do you mean the level 2 DC copper cable, or silver Farad?

1 hour ago, M_audio said:

Mine should arrive these days.

How is your Orange fuse going on?
For me it is really like they wrote, it is changing sound permanently..now after more than a week, it starts to sound open and clear suddenly...present. Suddenly like i don't need level 2 cable :D

Today I received the following shown in the photo 1.

The orange fuse was installed on Streamer Auralic G 1. I will listen for several days, and then I will put the level 2 cable. Finally I will change the iec of farad with furutec.  Indeed, the orange in farad sounds very nice!  What impresses me the most is the volume of the sound!  Music has finally acquired a "body".  

This prompted me to buy one more for Streamer (Photo 2) ..

20210222_114347.jpg

20210222_185652.jpg

25 minutes ago, M_audio said:

But you already have Orange in Farad?
For the Orange you need couple of weeks :D or 2 weeks.

Is changing the IEC in Farad easy??

For me it sounds almost like i dont need Level 2 cable, as the Orange fuse is completing burning in slowly!

Yes, I have in farad.  Today I also put it in the streamer.  

Depending on its performance, I might as well put orange on my Mcintosh MA 7900 amplifier. For level 2 cable, discard the feedback when I use it.  

Yes, it's easy, a technician can do it easily.

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning.

After removing the black cover of the Farad power suply, with a test screwdriver, and after connecting the device to the socket, find out which of the two bases the light is on.  On this base should be placed the side that has the "S".  This is the right way to place .

Be very careful with the current!  Great attention!

20210222_185652.jpg

14 minutes ago, MasterWarzombie said:

Difficult to express feelings when English is not my language.
First impression hot, rather cold, of the installation of the FARAD on my etherregen.
just an hour after the FARAD was turned on.
From the start I felt a different feeling when listening to my test playlist.
My first word is some opening up of the soundstage (more open bass and detailed high frequency). I think I am not mistaken. My clock is also burning in etc .....
I have the impression that "the sound level" is "lower" and I can go up two or three notches more than my usual volume without the sound invading me

I'm going to let it all burn in. The power cable, SR orange, Farad .. everything is new. It has to fall into place.

The aesthetics of the FARAD is pretty even if I prefer the jewel JS2 Uptone Audio. A black JS2 would be a desire for me.

Laurent

Glad to hear.  It will definitely take several hours for you to see the true performance of everything you bought! -