IGNORED

Article: Qobuz Announces Opening of US Beta

4 hours ago, dmackta said:

Hi @idesign  - Dan from Qobuz USA here - the beta email should have made clear that while the US service is in beta there are holes in the catalog from suppliers who are still being onboarded. Please don't judge us based on what you see now! 

Dan-

Any input regarding the Beta signup process?  Apparently several (likely many) that submitted requests did not receive any type of acknowledgement. How are we to know whether we are accepted, rejected, etc.?

BPT 3.5 Ultra/Reference 3A Reflectors/MSB Technology S201 Amplifier/MSB Technology Analog DAC/MSB Technology Network Renderer/Audirvana +

1 hour ago, dmackta said:

@catastrofe The 1500 people who filled out the application to be initial beta testers all received an email. Those who were not selected to be put in the first batch were added to the waiting list. The waiting list does not automatically send an email but does have a pop up that confirms placement of an entered email onto the list. Additional users off the waiting list are being onboarded in order as quickly as possible. Emails will be going out on a weekly basis. 

Thanks Dan!

BPT 3.5 Ultra/Reference 3A Reflectors/MSB Technology S201 Amplifier/MSB Technology Analog DAC/MSB Technology Network Renderer/Audirvana +

5 hours ago, Don Blas De Lezo said:

@catastrofe ,     Hola ,  just wanted to say that you are absolutely going to love the sound of Qobuz on your Reference  3a's ( I noticed by chance your equipment list )  .  I can say this confidently as I am sitting here listening through a pair of older de Capo's as I type, and your Reflectors are a step up,  yet they share a family sound ...and what a sound it is !   ( I also use Audirvana+ ) ... so you will have to trust me on this ;) , you are in for a real treat  :)     

Thanks!  Reference 3A is one of those companies that flies "under the radar".  Never a lot of press, but they make exceptional speakers.