IGNORED

Article: Qobuz Announces Opening of US Beta

7 hours ago, sockpit said:

Now that Qobuz is in the US and that there are so many Rendu users here, do you think that Sonore and Qobuz might cooperate so that one can play to Rendu devices directly from the Qobuz iOS or Android app via Qobuz Connect or DNLA?

I know the current solution is Kazoo or A+, but many of us want to take advantage of the beautiful Qobuz app with a simple, high quality connection to Sonore products.  

Currently, using Kazoo, Studio subscribers can’t even tell which albums are Hi-Res without having to bore down into info in Kazoo’s rather primitive interface.

Thanks to Qobuz and @vortecjr for their continual advances, and apologies in advance if I’m  overlooking something. I’m pretty sure Studio US sounds better than my Qobuz VPN tunnel to Great Britain.  Maybe it’s the Hi Res 🤨

Sum: iPad to microRendu is my goal, using Qobuz app and a high quality sonicorbiter output (I.e. not 16/44 Shairport) because I’d like to be a Qobuz Studio subscriber.

My understanding is you can do that if you put a Roon Core in the system. Am I wrong in that assumption?

No electron left behind.

• 2 weeks later...