IGNORED

GentooPlayer

hi,

i have a problem with qobuz since yesterday. I use gentooplayer with an allo usbridge signature running LMS and Squeezelite R2. I update the qobuz LMS plugin to 2.43 and now i can't listen any sound from qobuz.... The qobuz albums appears, the tracks appear on the playlist but no sound and the time remaining stay to zero.... Before i don't have this problem with qobuz. Is there an issue ??? Can you help me because i would like to stay with Gentooplayer that is for me the best distro for a RPI and the best sounding !

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I m using Audirvana or Roon on a PC with UPNP or RAAT streaming to the allo usbridge SIG with ethernet câble and with RT kernels some glitches appears playing a track... This is an issue well Know with the allo usbridge SIG... That s strange that you dont have these troubles on tour système.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I m using diretta with a windows pc that IS the Host running jriver or Hqplayer or foobar and an allo usbridge SIG with gentooplayer and diretta protocol that IS the target. All work fine and the sound IS Amazing ! Better than UPnP. More dynamics, Fuller, more natural. Extra thanks to Antonelli to add the possibility to use diretta protocol with gentooplayer.

• 4 months later...

hi, some tips for people using gentooplayer with diretta target on a rpi and a windows PC with the players servers. First very recommended TWO ethernets interface on your PC. You can use an usb ethernet adaptateur for the second ethernet interface for your PC. After configure gentooplayer You have to connect directly your pc to your streamer with gentooplayer and diretta target. Best audio player on the windows pc ; audirvana studio or hqplayer (it works naturally with jriver or foobar) . after downloading the asio diretta on your PC select on diretta asio configure - 64  asio buffer for AS (jriver or foobar) or 256 for hqplayer. After go to windows network connections. Select the ethernet link connected with your streamer and gentooplayer and diretta target. click on and select only internet protocol version 6 and deselect all the others ! after select this protocol and go to properties, select advanced and deselect automatic metric and in interface metric put 100. Save all and that s good. Now you will have a fantastic sound on your system ! 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...