IGNORED

Ripped CD via Sofware vs Manual Copy/Paste File Differences

1 hour ago, tmtomh said:

I hear what you're saying and I agree with you. I guess I wasn't clear - the situation I was referring to was your final "In addition" example: A rip with one track (or in some cases 2-3 tracks) that AccurateRip said was NG, even if the secure ripping app itself did not report any errors (and in some cases, not even any retries). To my mind such rips are not technically accurate, and I have confirmed that with a couple of them by running a null test with a known-Accurate rip of the same CD pressing/mastering - in each case I've found the errors. As you say, they are tiny (like a few samples each) and inaudible. But I don't consider those rips to be Accurate rips, even though they are functionally fine.

Sorry, I wasn't being clear. There are "insecure" rips and rips that are secure that show that show no match in AR. I meant that I get a rip that is shown to have one track that "isn't secure" (with errors) or no match in dbpoweramp when all the other tracks seem fine. This isn't necessarily connected to AR, just to the rip. Generally, even with repeated and focused listening - I can't hear anything wrong with the track that's in "error".
AccurateRip is great as it gives us assurance the rips are accurate, but we don't have to go overboard about how significant that is. Lots of "inaccurate" rips are apparently only suffering from very minor errors/differences that aren't audible. The times I've had "errors" or "inaccurate" rips where the error was audible, it was clearly audible - and the result of either a scratched or dirty disc. No one would be think such a rip was okay, even without AccurateRip. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

2 minutes ago, audiventory said:

Let's list things that I missed: 1), 2), 3), etc.

Do you prohibit me to write? It's nice final argument in addition to "1.153617588 E+334" repeating :)

You can rip such way as you want. And belive in things that you want.

And stop posting repeatable posts about "1.153617588 E+334".

Let's says something new.

He doesn't have to say anything new. His post is correct and you are wrong. All the proof that you are wrong is either written here or linked to here. Instead of demanding "new" discussion" go back and actually learn so that you understand why you are wrong. 

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

12 hours ago, audiventory said:

If you think, that me need "go back and actually learn so that you understand why you are wrong", it is not mean that it is true. I can give same advice.

Why you think, what you know more, than I, in rippers?

I don't. I understand how AccurateRip works and you apparently refuse to understand it or are deliberately providing false info. 

The truth is that if you market a competing product to dbpoweramp/accuraterip you are violating forum rules by making the repeated comments about the competing software. 

17 minutes ago, audiventory said:

You understand how to work software, that you never designed, wrote and debuged or seriously research?

It is too optimize claim for any experienced engineer/programmer/manager, who works with a complex project, even.

None of that is relevant to the issue being discussed. 

18 minutes ago, audiventory said:

you are violating forum rules" looks like way to remove opponent in argue when no other arguments.

No. Just simply pointing out that a user with a commercial interest shouldn't be saying competitors products don't work properly. Software/HW manufacturers here aren't even supposed to talk about their own products unless asked. Product promotion is for sponsored forums. Or start a thread just about your product. But even there you shouldn't be making negative comments about a competing product. 

18 minutes ago, audiventory said:

I discuss concept, not software.

And when discussing concept you manage to say a competing product doesn't work properly. So another irrelevant point of yours.