IGNORED

TLS THE ONE Server

8 minutes ago, Ricones said:

The font size was accidental. I apologize to anyone who feels I am shouting at them. @davide256 Once again thanks for pointing out the issue.

If you're composing off line and pasting, highlight the entire post and click the Tx button (second to last button from the right) to remove the formatting.  When you submit reply, it will post with the default Audiophile Style font.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ricones said:

Regarding Adrian, he seems to be the guy who wants to do the right thing for his customers despite the challenges.

I used to agree with this statement.  Experience has taught me otherwise.  Adrian will only string you along and is simply incapable of doing what he promises.  In my opinion, he lacks the technical knowledge, business acumen, and common sense.

To elaborate further, in my opinion, Adrian has average DIY skills (at best) but is charging premium prices for finished consumer products.  Based on my experience over the past 12 months, I have seen no evidence that he can deliver on any of his promises.  In fact, the quality of his work has deteriorated during this time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...