IGNORED

TLS THE ONE Server

8 hours ago, Ricones said:

I suspect the screw was holding the motherboard. Found two more loose screws inside when I opened the server. I also have a picture of the inside but will have to ask Adrian before publishing it.

Upon opening the server I have founds that the mobo power connector was hanging in the air.

That is atrocious! It is not as if motherboard power connectors just slip off and on easily.  So it is clear they simply stuffed the parts in the case (forgetting to to tighten several screws) and did not even test it before shipment!  (How could they without the power supply connected?)

And this is a box you paid $8K for and waited 7 months to receive?  Yikes...

By the way, the chassis they use comes with perfectly lovely plated/polished custom screws to attach—in the pre-countersunk holes—of the perimeter of the top and bottom panels.  (See: https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/20528-js-2-power-supply-installed/?do=findComment&comment=390254).  So why the tall, unplated brass cap screws—which will eventually oxidize and turn green?

Also, it appears they may have forgotten to peel the protective plastic frisking from the bottom panel.  If the unit gets hot that will melt. :S

Looking closer at your photos, it looks like the center of the bottom panel is bowed outward. Is it? I can’t imagine what sort of force or weight would cause that.

One last bit of wild speculation: I have for many years received boxes of parts from all over the world, and the ONLY country that ever sends swollen cartons fully covered in that distinctive yellow packing tape is China. While I know there is a large Asian population in Vancouver, it is also possible that your box went first from China to Canada to avoid the current 25% tariffs.

I hope you are able to get everything sorted out and that your costly new music server produces sound that you enjoy. Yet it is easy to understand your frustration so far.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, hieukm said:

This is the shitty PSU and Server that were delivered to me. The PSU is not working and can see one of the capacitor has been broken out of place. The server using shitty wire and parts for componenst.

Not that i am blaming my own naive on others but I am still amazed that none of the site admin has spoken on these matter. Even well known figure who supposedly did testing for TLS are now silent. It seems all these site want is traffic and monthl y paid fee for selling/buying stuff. 

65545725_385576355411338_2809376342112468992_n.jpg

65859542_633902413803261_4078161843728678912_n.jpg

YIKES!  Each one looks worse than the other. o.O

30 minutes ago, seeteeyou said:

As the plot thickens, AudioPrism, TrueHarmonix, TruHarmonix, Three T Audio, The Linear Solution, what else?

http://www.audioprism.com

From your many other posts I know you are the king of links x-D.  But other than one guy on Audiogon making mention (which could be wrong), how are you linking Byron Collet of Audio Prism to Adrian Wun?  I'm not seeing that connection.