IGNORED

How much does it cost to be an audiophile?

22 hours ago, mansr said:

Yes, but apparently they didn't want to conquer Europe, for whatever reason. The Mongols wanted to and did.

The Mongols were stopped as soon as they started hitting forests rather than open plains where they could find a lot of open feeding ground for their horses.  They did penetrate somewhat into Europe, but not far.  If we're giving out book recommendations here, a good book to read is Genghis Khan and the Making of The Modern World.

No electron left behind.

8 hours ago, accwai said:

I thought the question was what appeals to women. Kinky x-D

As for cars, Toyota just won 1st and 2nd overall yesterday at 24 Hours of Le Mans with a pair of TS050 Hybrid, women would go crazy over the black/white/red Gazoo Racing color scheme:

Toyota-GT86-3.jpg

image1_tcm-11-943219.jpg

:x

Is it a win if they have no real competition?

No electron left behind.

28 minutes ago, accwai said:

Now back to regular CA programme: My amp is much cheaper than yours and it sounds so much better. So there :P

HAHAHAHA

If we extrapolate out the performance of the 1st and 2nd place finishing 911 RSRs in GTE Pro, then Yeah, Porsche would have probably won.

?

No electron left behind.

4 minutes ago, gmgraves said:

Very few people who have High IQs ever talk about it. It's generally self apparent and they don't have to brag about it. The exception is Mensa. But, if you knew the kinds of people who frequent Mensa, you wouldn't want any part of it, irrespective of whether or not you qualified for membership!

That was my point exactly.

No electron left behind.