IGNORED

ISO Regen performance Improvement Cheap!

31 minutes ago, charlesphoto said:

I also tried just one twisted pair vs quad, and felt the quad was better, with a stronger presence. Will be interesting to hear from others on what they’ve tried - the great thing is it’s cheap and easy tweak to experiment with (as long as one wires correctly). 

I felt the same way. I liked the quad better than my cheapo attempt.

Nearfield setup-Matrix Element H USB>Curious Evolved>Yggy OG>Freya+>Mono Trys>Harbeth P3ESR 40th & Martin Logan Dynamo 1100X & Burson Soloist w/ Super Charger> Mr.Speakers Ether 2,& Technics 1500C, Arcromat> SoundSmith Carmen MkII > Zu Mission>Parks Puffin Toslink.. Blue Jeans interconnects, Pangea power cables, IsoAcoustics feet, Goldpoint SW2X

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

tighten them and then apply a small drop of Loctite Green to the end (it is a low strength thread locker for fasteners that are already assembled) or use their Purple (very low strength) before assembly

the usual online suspects have this if you want to avoid driving around to auto parts places

I use loctite purple a lot.  Most folks don't know it even exists.

Nearfield setup-Matrix Element H USB>Curious Evolved>Yggy OG>Freya+>Mono Trys>Harbeth P3ESR 40th & Martin Logan Dynamo 1100X & Burson Soloist w/ Super Charger> Mr.Speakers Ether 2,& Technics 1500C, Arcromat> SoundSmith Carmen MkII > Zu Mission>Parks Puffin Toslink.. Blue Jeans interconnects, Pangea power cables, IsoAcoustics feet, Goldpoint SW2X

Just now, fas42 said:

That in fact may do the job - first time I've heard of it. Buy and try, would be my suggestion ...

I have it in the shop and have used it a lot. It works great for custom auto stuff.