IGNORED

SGC - sonicTransporter Series and Signalyst HQPlayer 4 Embedded

3 minutes ago, Miska said:

HQPlayer Embedded has web management GUI - usually http://ip:8088/ where "ip" is IP address or name of the device). From About-page (see links at the bottom of the said page) you can find hardware fingerprint string; the one that ends with "==". This fingerprint needs to be copy-pasted to the order form.

From here you can find a button for going to the web shop, last item on the page.

You get similar .xml key file as the Mac version has, from key-page of the web management GUI you can upload this key to the HQPlayer Embedded. Once successfully installed, restart the system.

Got it! Thank you!

On 3/26/2018 at 7:23 PM, vortecjr said:

That seems to coincide with #1 and #3 above. #4 I don't get playback and for # 6 I get resampling? 

When i use #4 all DSD converts to PCM. I have to change Auto to SDM to get DSD. What I want is for all PCM and DSD to playback without conversion but with the upsampling settings I have chosen. How do I do this?

38 minutes ago, soares said:

I am sorry for my ignorance, but "embedded" means that I will be able to run HQ Player in my sonic transporter without any other computer? That would be great. I am currently using a Mac where I run HQ Player with a sonic transporter using Roon and an ultrarendu.Thanks.

And you will LOVE it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...