IGNORED

The new generation UltraCap LPS-1.2: USER IMPRESSIONS and QUESTIONS thread

I read many messages and I have LPS-1 (use in mRendu 1.4) , USPCB, I've had Regen. I recently switched speakers and DAC so I regain purchasing power to get LPS 1.2. a question for those who already own the LPS-1.2: If they can plug the SMPS into dedicated AC different from the audio devices perceive improvement in quality or not? Tks and congratulations Uptone for new model!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JohnSwenson said:

Sonicorbiter.com é um site externo, não é hospedado no servidor web interno. Se o computador que você está usando para configurar o microRendu não tiver acesso à Internet externo, ele não poderá acessar o site sonicorbiter.com. Se você já conhece o endereço IP do microRendu (talvez observando a lista de DHCP no seu roteador), você pode acessar o servidor web interno e fazer a configuração sem uma conexão de internet externa, mas para isso você precisa saber o IP endereço de alguma forma. Sonicorbiter.com foi desenvolvido como uma maneira fácil de encontrar o endereço IP de seus dispositivos baseados em sonicorbiter.

John S.

Yes. I know my rendu ip adress always (software android). Never uses sonicOrbiter.com. tks to better explain

OK boss! Intention is to replace the already sold LPS-1 by ordering the new one as soon as money comes in. I received DC cable from Ghent. I do not know to what extent should we mention equipment associated directly with LPS uptone in this space.

A friend in Brazil just confirmed to me that he bought his LPS 1.2 in the first lot and still did not receive it. I do not know if the manufacturer is overloaded with orders or if it is Brazilian customs. Waiting for him to receive my order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@pl_svn And what is the purpose of your post? there will always be similar products. If intention is to alert as to other possibilities, ok. Otherwise I find your post belittling uptone work. 

It seems that the reason for the current limitation of the project has already been explained. Need more? go to other solution!

I received LPS-1.2. Sonority more friendly, decrease grain similar to an anti-aliasing. Touch more in refining, finesse. Most beautiful bass, medium most controlled and high most sweet. Chassis temperature don't hot, not even a little (mRendu 1.4 in 7v output) .Clarity boost. Dynamics not any difference in my setup. Tks uptone!