IGNORED

Innuos Zenith SE MkII

5 hours ago, firedog said:

I don't think we yet know of anyone who's heard one. One member is about to get one and I'm sure he will report. 

The Innuos ZENith SE MK.II had been presented at the HighEnd Show in Munich last year already, connected to Dynaudio Focus 60 XD active speakers and I spend about half an hour to listen to them in a separated room. What I could hear was impressive, but I'm always cautious about listening impressions at audio shows.

• 11 months later...
22 minutes ago, baconbrain said:

You are referring to the internal squeezelite player support with Roon enabling RAM playback?

Yes, I enabled the sqeezelite player support two hours ago, it's working faultless since then. My first listening experiences are promising with Auralic Aries and Linn Majik DS as endpoints. 

1 hour ago, baconbrain said:

But now that you mention it, I am not certain if the squeezelite player together with Roon will function at all when streaming to a Roon Ready device ....

I'm afraid your apprehensions are correct for most Roon Ready devices.

Beside this, I noticed that the "Import" and "Quarantine" buttons in the main menu disappear.

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, JFHSQT said:

ONE THING I have noticed with the 1.6 update and Roon radio - it does give me a warning message saying that Roon Radio playback is limited to my own library. I don't know if this is a limitation of the LMS setting or what.

No, it was a server and connectivity issue at Roon and has nothing to do with the LMS settings. "Radio" playback should be working now as usual, more or less appropriate.

• 10 months later...
7 hours ago, nvitorino said:

Your wish may just come true...

We have a new Beta for Experimental Mode on Roon 1.7 and, on our tests, seems to be absolutely stable - hasn't glitched once so far. @kennyb123 If you'd like to try the beta, please PM me. We'll arrange a remote session to install it and you can try it out. Assuming everything works fine, it will be released on version 1.4.4, along with some other goodies 🙂

Nuno

Will it include a stable DSD 128 support as well?

5 hours ago, nvitorino said:

DSD128 support is a limitation on the Squeezebox support on Roon, not much we can do there. Support will only be via DoP up to DSD64. DSD128 will be downsampled to DSD64.

Good to know, this explains the constant drop outs with DSD 128. Thank you for the information!