IGNORED

CA Announcement Coming Tuesday January 9, 2018

I don't recognize the logo.  Anyone?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

Maybe the logo isn't a letter 'S'.  Maybe it's stylized musical notation.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

4 minutes ago, mfin said:

Let's say someone searches for something and their first experience is that 90% of the results simply look (in the split second of the moment) like retailers selling stuff. Well, the impression is made that it is not a community based forum of buyers and sellers. Plus, the odds are already stacked against it because it looks more like a store than a forum with regular threads that just so happen to be selling something. See what I mean, the impression is made.

That is an exact description of my initial impression.  My immediate reaction was ... I sure hope CA keeps the Buy & Sell forum.